Illuminance Solutions is a fast growing consulting company primary operating in Perth, Western Australia. Illuminance Solutions provides services to a wide range of industry segments in both non-profit and commercial sectors. Illuminance provides a supportive and team-oriented work environment that encourages team members to contribute meaningfully.
As the Application developer, your primary focus will be to develop business solutions (Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint) to our clients. Your secondary function will be to provide assistance in project delivery, sales support and internal improvement projects.
You will need to interact directly with clients to understand their requests, requirements and any concerns, and prioritise requests and delivery outcomes with assistance from delivery team. You will be working with motivated and driven delivery team to deliver complex business solutions. The environment is dynamic and challenging and client-focused. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Acknowledge and validate requests
* Develop and deliver business solution in Dynamic 365, Microsoft SharePoint, and Xamarin platform
* Troubleshoot application issues
* Maintain stakeholder communications
* Regularly report to clients and management team
* System documentation and
* Training delivery
* Ability to work confidently with new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes.
* Demonstrated software technical and programming problem solving skills (e.g., investigate issues, bug fixes)
* Excellence in both written and verbal communication
* Analytical thinking
* Team player
* Self-motivated and take ownership to resolve issues
* Good business acumen, stakeholder management and change management skills
* Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SharePoint development experience
* Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
* Experience in a service desk or customer environment
* Experience in Windows server 2008 onwards (IIS, DNS, ADFS and Active directory)
* Experience in SQL server 2008 onwards (TSQL skills and maintenance plans)
* Formal business analysis and CRM accreditation
* System integration experience, including data migration
* SSRS, SSIS, SSAS experience highly desirable
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Your application will be assessed within 5 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.