Cancer Council WA
CRM upgrade for business efficiencies and improved effectiveness
Cancer Council Western Australia – an organisation working to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer – engaged Illuminance Solutions to design and implement a replacement CRM system.
We conducted a thorough review and assessment, and documented required business processes. Workshops were held to understand and address the views and needs of all relevant stakeholders – and after gaining a complete understanding of business strategy and issues we recommended technology requirements and associated architecture.
We were able to improve data import efficiencies and restructured the CRM system sot that it delivered a more effective user experience.
As a result of the project:
- best practice processes were established for reporting;
- report turnaround time was significantly reduced;
- information visibility and accuracy was increased;
- staff morale was improved; and
- marketing processes were improved, resulting in a better experience for clients.