Master Builders WA
CRM Upgrade for operational improvement
Master Builders Association of Western Australia, a member-based association, engaged Illuminance Solutions as a partner in a CRM implementation project.
Through a Discovery and Definitions workshop, we reviewed and analysed current processes, identified priorities, and investigated the operations and requirements of business areas. This process enabled us to understand the needs of the organisation, together with risks and opportunities. It enabled us to obtain key requirements of a suitable information management system and to recommend appropriate solutions.
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation was recommended. The solution provided opportunity to improve systems for marketing, reporting, membership management, member portal, website integration, and general ledger integration for finance functionalities.
After implementation, operational improvements included:
- a greater level of automation of business processes through the creation of standardised activities;
- improved business intelligence for the organisation and members, through the creation of product purchase tracking and analysis;
- improved data integrity, resulting in improved customer experience and satisfaction;
- improved accuracy and availability of stored information, to increase client engagement; and
- reduced operational risk as a result of the replacement of legacy systems.