illuminance Solutions is an award-winning company operating primarily in Perth, Western Australia. We are awarded Microsoft Global Partner in Technology for Social Impact 2019, Microsoft Partner of the Year finalise in Health care 2020, Rising Stars Award 2019 in Diversity, ACS Digital Disruptors Awards 2019 – Finalist and much more. We provide services to a wide range of industry segments in both the non-profit and commercial sectors. Our team boasts a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages members to contribute meaningfully and create a positive impact on society.
We are committed to providing quality solutions to resolve business challenges using the most current platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Power BI and other systems.
As a Dynamics 365 CE Developer, you will be working with an Award-winning product team to achieve a set of product development, project implementation, provide on-going support and delivering excellent customer service to our clients. This role will also involve collaborating across our various project teams to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and success of projects as well as being customer-facing which requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include;
- Participation in a culture that aligns with Illuminance’s core values, integrity, respect, customer-centric attitude, teamwork and creativity
- Delivery of project milestones including but not limited to capturing/documenting of client business and technical requirements, application of functional design, development of user stories, establishing test scenarios, configuration and customisation of systems, user training and change management support
- Delivery of on-going support and application troubleshooting once an application is deployed and fostering of on-going culture improvement.
- Participation in internal knowledge building and topic presentations
- Participating in a team that motivates and supports each other
We are dedicated to a working environment that requires more than just the technical skillset of an individual. We believe that both our company’s success and employee job enjoyment is founded on teamwork, collaboration, communication and customer engagement. Ideal candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Strong work ethics
- Recent experience in Microsoft Dynamics CE (formerly known as Dynamics 365) and specifically Field Services
- Experience software coding and customisation, preferably in the not for profit sector
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code
- Working knowledge in Microsoft development environment including
- .NET Core
- C# 5.0 or higher
- MSSQL/SSRS DDL/DML
- Working experience within an agile environment, preferably Scrum
- Understanding of distributed applications and IPC
- Ability to work confidently with new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-motivated and take ownership to resolve issues
- Good business acumen, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Microsoft certification, ideally Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Qualifying accredited exams underpinning essential requirements
- Hands-on experiences in other Microsoft applications including but not limited to
- Business Central
- Power BI
- Azure Functions
- Azure ML
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Experience in a service desk or customer environment
- Experience in Windows Platforms (IIS, ADFS, etc)
- Formal business analysis and CRM accreditation
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.