The sky’s the limit
The benefits of moving data, IT services, applications and other digital assets to cloud environments are significant.
These benefits include:
- reduced costs associated with managing operating systems and software services;
- improved scalability of resources;
- increased IT effectiveness;
- better access to digital storage solutions;
- reduced costs associated with the implementation of software updates; and
- greater business and workforce flexibility, because of the ability access to software from remote locations.However, the cloud migration process itself can carry risks.There are other ongoing risks that can arise if the migration process is not adequately managed and executed.There are also important choices to be made in relation to the cloud model to be used.For these reasons, it is important for organisations to approach the migration process with care.
We work closely with our clients before, during, and after the cloud migration process – developing a migration plan, implementing the process, and providing maintenance services and advice to ensure that maximum benefit is obtained from a move to cloud-based platforms.