illuminance Solutions have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a delivery team of dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people working on challenging and client outcome-focused work. The position would suit a candidate with IT project and support experience who is eager for engaging opportunities that will take their skills and expertise to the next level.
illuminance Solutions is an award-winning company operating primarily in Perth, Western Australia. We are awarded Microsoft Global Partner of the Year 2019 as Partner for Social Impact, Rising Stars Award 2019 in Diversity, Gold Winner of the ACS CXO Digital Disruptors Awards 2019 and much more. We provide services to a wide range of industry segments in both the non-profit and commercial sectors. Our team boasts a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages members to contribute meaningfully and create a positive impact on society.
We are committed to providing quality solutions to resolve business challenges using the most current platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Power BI and other systems.
As a Project Manager, you will be working to achieve set project deliverables, provide on-going guidance and manage our delivery team and delivering excellent customer service to our clients. This role will also involve collaborating across our various project teams to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and success of projects as well as being customer-facing which requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include;
- Foster a culture that aligns with illuminance’s core values
- Support a customer-centric culture
- Participate in an inspirational team environment with open communication
- Setting clear team goals
- Motivate and support other team members
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Suggest team building activities
- Projects Management;
- Work closely with project teams to deliver projects on budget and on time
- Deliver projects that meet business objectives and values
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into achievable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Create project schedule and assign tasks to internal and external resources
- Assist with the preparation of budgets
- Manage risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and resolve any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with other Project Managers across teams to eliminate blockers
- Monitor working hours, plans and project expenditure
- Issue all appropriate paperwork (e.g. contracts, project signoff and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Create project progress report
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Provide input to project, customer engagement and presale process
- Discover training needs
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
We are dedicated to a working environment that requires more than just the technical skillset of an individual. We believe that both our company’s success and employee job enjoyment is founded on teamwork, collaboration, communication and customer engagement. Ideal candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Previous experience in IT Project Coordination, Project Support or Project Manager role
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and rapport and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work confidently with new applications, business and IT processes
- Team player
- Understanding of cost forecasting and projections
- Provision of reports and project proposals
- Self-motivated and take ownership to resolve issues
- Good business acumen, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Experience with Project Management tools (e.g MS Project, JIRA, Trello MS Planner)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfill the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions;
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a project management role?
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.