Award-winning, Microsoft Partner and Highly Multicultural Organisation
illuminance Solutions is an innovative and dynamic technology consultancy that provides cutting-edge technology solutions for businesses always maintaining a focus on social impact. The company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper and Office Administration Manager to support the company’s rapid growth. The position is preferably full time, however candidates available for part time work will also be evaluated. By joining the illuminance team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation and make a meaningful impact on the lives of businesses and their customers. Our company culture emphasises collaboration, continuous learning, and professional growth, making it a supportive and challenging work environment.
illuminance, which has its headquarters in Perth, has built a reputation for its commitment to bridging the digital divide and striving to achieve a more equitable and sustainable future for all. Employees at illuminance come from 23 different countries all over the world and the company values diversity and inclusiveness, and strives to create a supportive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected. By working with a team of professionals from different backgrounds and with varied experiences from all over the world, you will have the opportunity to broaden your perspectives, learn new skills, and develop a more global mindset. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusiveness also makes it a welcoming place for all employees, regardless of their background or culture.
The company and its team members has been awarded for its multiculturalism, diversity and inclusion on several occasions, including the Western Australian Multicultural Business Awards 2021 by the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and its Office for Multicultural Interests, The Microsoft Global Partner for Social Impact in 2019 and the 40 under 40 Award 2020 City of Perth Strategic Alignment Award.
As a Bookkeeper and Office Administration Manager, you will undertake duties associated with this role including reconciliation of client accounts and invoices, ATO requirements, reporting requirements to vendor panels, payments and administrative duties. You will manage stakeholders and maintain a positive client focus.
Responsibilities will include
- Administrative support to managers
- Monitor the main telephone switch ensuring calls to the different business units are dealt with in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Monitor stocks of stationery and other consumables, and re-order as required
- Maintain kitchen, coffee machine and other equipment, including servicing
- Ensure all inductions are booked and employment packs are up to date and made available on request for recruiting new employees
- Maintain reporting obligations to multiple vendor panels such as CUA2021, WALGA and more
- Manage invoicing, recording keeping, receipt and reconciliation of customer payments
- Manage Account payable, vendor payment process
- Manage monthly invoicing process
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Assist account follow up, internal timesheet follows up
- Other admin duties and reporting
- Prepare compliance reports to ATO or state authorities
Personal Social Media Advocacy
- illuminance actively encourages the promotion of the Company through all avenues available to its team members to attain and maintain the current goals, objectives, and viability of the business
- Employee advocacy is viewed as an important part of this process
- illuminance therefore encourages the rebroadcast of appropriate materials as supported, issued, or approved by the Company via any employee’s personal social media outlet
The company culture emphasises collaboration, continuous learning, and professional growth and you will receive ongoing opportunities to expand your knowledge base.
Key Outcomes / Success Factors
- Demonstration of ownership of problems
- Comply with departmental procedures and policies
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to actively learn
- Ability to maintain total confidentiality of financial information
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of key accounts payable/receivable process
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated, punctual and reliable
Other Employer Requirements
- Must be proficient in the use of technology including email, the internet, and Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365)
- National Police Clearance
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance encourages people from all walks of life to submit their application, including international students.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.