illuminance Solutions is looking for a passionate and creative Digital Marketing Specialist with a great work ethic. Your communication skills will be essential, both in your ability to interact with an online audience but also to be part of a dynamic team.
We are looking for a multi-tasker who can stay on top of online trends and act on them to push our performance in terms of social media and marketing.
Responsibilities will include
- Support our Marketing and Graphic Design Lead for digital or print publication (internal and external campaigns)
- Expand our social media network to stay on top of current trends, initiate growth and create leads
- Execute and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule, and coordinate with outside agencies, art services, and printers when required
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as ability to follow established brand guidelines
- Create and design various materials and contents
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment, and purchasing from vendors
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Maintain websites in WordPress and Squarespace, blogs and look at data analytics.
- Utilise Microsoft Go To Market resources and customise them to incorporate into our marketing strategy
- Maintain branding consistency throughout the business
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Compile content, design and organisation of articles
- Coordinate and organise company events
- Compile and organise direct email mail-outs to existing and potentially new customers
- Use Outlook Management and Customer Relationship Management systems to update contacts, make calendar appointments, send meeting requests, track business development and marketing initiatives
- Assist with general office administration (bookkeeping, office orders, monitor stocks, keep record equipment)
Software Knowledge / Requirements
- Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office 365 (including Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics etc.
- WordPress, Squarespace
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or graphic arts, design, communications, or related field, and/or 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and graphic design
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong SEO experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, photography and the web
- Excellent eye for detail
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.