illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Partner company, with many global and national awards with local recognition delivering world-class products backed by outstanding services lead by multicultural team. The recognition we have received from Microsoft Global Partner of the Year in the Healthcare and Tech for social impact Global award category speaks volumes for our track record as a national business and the success of our strategy as an emerging customer focused service delivery business with technical expertise in Microsoft technologies.
illuminance Solutions is looking for a passionate and creative Digital Marketing Specialist with a great work ethic and Graphic Design skills. Your communication skills and attention to detail will be essential, both in your ability to interact with an online audience but also to be part of a dynamic team growing team.
We are looking for a multi-tasker who can stay on top of online trends and act on them to push our performance in terms of social media and marketing.
Responsibilities will include
- Support our Marketing and Graphic Design Lead for digital or print publication (internal and external campaigns)
- Expand our social media network and stay on top of current trends, initiate growth and create leads
- Execute and follow up on digital marketing campaigns, including social media and e-newsletters using ClickDimensions, and maintain updated audience lists
- Conceptualise and create social media marketing campaigns and strategies, including content ideation and implementation schedule
- Plan, create, distribute, and schedule engaging written and graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page content, blogs, and social media messages
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement it through an editorial calendar to plan, manage and promote specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Create brand awareness and ensure a strong online reputation through constant engagement and well-planned, timely, accurate and platform-relevant updates across social media
- Establish creative direction for the company, create and design various materials and contents while following established brand guidelines and maintaining branding consistency throughout the business
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule, and coordinate with outside agencies, art services, and printers when required
- Proofreading creative copy and company documents, including company presentation decks
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment, and purchasing from vendors
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within various design specifications
- Photograph and capture company events and gatherings, including team activities and perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software, inc
- Maintain websites in WordPress and Squarespace
- Utilise Microsoft Go To Market resources and customise them to incorporate into our marketing strategy
- Track and analyse digital marketing campaigns, social media and website performance using ClickDimensions, Google Analytics and other relevant platforms
- Compile and organise email mail-outs, EDMs and newsletters to existing and potentially new customers
- Coordinate and organise company events
- Compile content, design and organisation of news articles and publications
- Use Outlook Management and Customer Relationship Management systems to update contacts, make calendar appointments, send meeting requests, track business development and marketing initiatives
- Assist with organising internal events (such as training or team building activities), ordering catering and clearing up
Software Knowledge / Requirements
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office 365 (including Power Point, Word and Excel)
- WordPress, Squarespace
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or graphic arts, design, communications, or related field, and/or 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and graphic design
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong SEO experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, photography and the web
- Excellent eye for detail
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.