illuminance Solutions have an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a team of dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people working on challenging and client outcome-focused work. The position would suit a candidate with IT project and support experience who is eager for engaging opportunities that will take their skills and expertise to the next level.
As a Software Engineer, you will be providing a compelling experience for our clients by delivering exceptional expertise that builds high levels of trust and grows client relationships. You will work with team members and clients in the implementation, development and delivery of customisations generally related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / ERP / Wiise.
Responsibilities will include
- Applying your experience in Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Designing, testing, and deploying software applications and systems, and client-specific customisations
- Collaborating with our Sales and Marketing team to deliver demonstrations and workshops that inspire trust in our capability to deliver solutions that allow our clients’ organisations to excel
- Leading on-site, or virtual client-facing requirements elicitation and design workshops that meet or exceed client expectations
- Performing system installations or upgrades, and configuring systems as designed
- Ensuring the completion of comprehensive quality assurance testing during a project to deliver high-quality work: testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end-user documentation and operational procedures. Designing, creating, and producing business, functional and technical consulting documentation.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
- Delivering on-site or virtual training as required
- Using your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot issues that may arise during a project and assist the support team to solve escalated cases.
- Proactively communicating with the Project Manager and your peers to assist the overall successful project delivery
- Contributing to revenue generation through utilisation and identification of further product and service opportunities
- Collaborating with Principal Consultant and Developers on setting products’ roadmaps and designs
- Enthusiastic about serving clients and learning new skills and technologies
Software Knowledge / Requirements
- 5+ years minimum experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, CRM
- Demonstrated experience with design, configuration and implementation of out-of-the-box capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- In-depth business and process analysis experience
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers, clients and Project Management – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Ability to consult with clients when necessary
- Ambition to constantly improve skills and knowledge with a focused sense of purpose
- Documentation skills – proposals, pre-sales, user and training
- Extensive experience with Dynamics CRM 2015/2016/D365
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate)
- Azure & Azure Functions
- API Integrations
- Developing custom workflows
- Developing complex customisations, plug-ins, and integration to external systems and web services
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or minimum 5 years of relevant experience to compensate for the absence of formal qualifications
- Great consulting talent, to not only deliver the solution that clients need today but also use your experience and technology insights to help shape our future client solutions
- Strong desire to be continually improving and extending your capability: our range of projects and in-house expertise will provide you with plenty of opportunities to gain exposure to a wide range of technology and will offer you a choice of technology skill development paths
- Experience with providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience with other related Microsoft products and integrations
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.