Illuminance Solutions have an opportunity for an experienced Analyst Programmer Developer to join a delivery team of dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people working on challenging and client outcome-focused work. The position would suit a candidate with IT project and support experience who is eager for engaging opportunities that will take their skills and expertise to the next level.
Illuminance Solutions is an award-winning company operating primarily in Perth, Western Australia. We are awarded Microsoft Global Partner in Technology for Social Impact 2019, Rising Stars Award 2019 in Diversity, ACS Digital Disruptors Awards 2019 – Finalist and much more. We provide services to a wide range of industry segments in both the non-profit and commercial sectors. Our team boasts a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages members to contribute meaningfully and create a positive impact on society.
We are committed to providing quality solutions to resolve business challenges using the most current platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Power BI and other systems.
As an Analyst Programmer Developer, you will be working to achieve set project deliverables, provide on-going support and delivering excellent customer service to our clients. This role will also involve collaborating across our various project teams to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and success of projects as well as being customer-facing which requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include;
- Participation in a culture that aligns with Illuminance’s core values, integrity, respect, customer-centric attitude, teamwork and creativity.
- Delivery of project milestones including but not limited to capturing/documenting of client business and technical requirements, application of functional design, development of user stories, establishing test scenarios, configuration and customization of systems, user training and change management support.
- Delivery of on-going support and application troubleshooting once an application is deployed and fostering of on-going culture improvement.
- Participation in internal knowledge building and topic presentations.
- Participating in a team that motivates and supports each other.
We are dedicated to a working environment that requires more than just the technical skillset of an individual. We believe that both our company’s success and employee job enjoyment is founded on teamwork, collaboration, communication and customer engagement. Ideal candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Strong work ethics
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft development environment including:
- .NET Framework and Core
- C# 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Understanding of distributed applications and IPC
- Ability to work confidently with new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes
- Demonstrated software technology and programming problem-solving skills (e.g. investigate issues, bug fixes)
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-motivated and take ownership to resolve issues
- Good business acumen, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Qualifying accredited exams underpinning essential requirements
- Hands-on experiences in Microsoft applications including but not limited to:
- Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement and Business Central)
- Power BI
- Azure Functions
- Azure ML
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Experience in a service desk or customer environment
- Experience in Windows Platforms (IIS, ADFS, etc)
- Formal business analysis and CRM accreditation
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.