How you’ll make a difference…
Following a year defined by COVID, more organisations than ever are looking at their enterprise software solutions. The ability to work from anywhere – making life simple. Doing this from any device, anytime.
Our mission being a Microsoft Gold partner is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more, provide world class software and consulting services to the thousands of people who use our Microsoft enterprise software every day. We have a tremendous pipeline of growth and we are looking for individuals who have a Finance or Accounting background, using enterprise (ERP) software and wanting to make a change in their career to become a illuminance Solutions business consultant.
Award winning, Microsoft Gold Partner multicultural organisation
illuminance Solutions is a leading, highly successful and innovative Australian Microsoft partner organisation who provides Dynamic 365, Wiise and Microsoft Business Central leading enterprise software solutions across Australia. Due to strong growth, they have an exciting career opportunity available in Perth where they are looking for a Financial Systems Business Consultant who will play a key role in the consulting group of the business, working with a variety of customers in designing, configuring, and implementing ERP Financial software.
If you have a passion for technology, ERP software, strong business analysis skills coupled with finance and accounting experience or qualifications, this would be a fantastic role for you. illuminance will consider any ERP Financial software backgrounds if any, as they will provide full product training. This role will be suited to someone who loves motivating and developing a team, but is also passionate about, System Implementations, Business process, payroll process & system improvement.
Responsibilities will include
- Effective business analysis and requirements gathering
- Solutions design as per clients’ requirements
- Run and lead scoping sessions and workshops with Executive level stakeholders
- Configuring and customising software based on clients’ requirements
- Developing and maintaining communication plan
- Systems implementation and integrations
- Deliver software training to users
- Delivering high level project outcomes and excellence to customers
Software Knowledge / Requirements
- Strong business analysis skills
- Excellent presentation
- Strong understanding of financial systems (super user will be considered)
- Solutions design and systems integration experience
- Passion for technology and enterprise cloud software
- Financial/accounting qualifications and or experience
- Administrator, support, implementation experience with ERP Financials software will be highly regarded
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a Business or Systems Analyst role working with financial or ERP software
Please submit your application along with a one-page cover letter to express how you fulfil the essential and desirable requirements. Applications with a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed within 10 working days, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a 2019 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year: Partner for Social Impact.