The Australian Property Institute
A holistic solution to manage members built on Microsoft technologies
Originally founded in 1926 as the Commonwealth Institute of Valuers, the Australian Property Institute (API) is a leading professional membership organisation for property professionals. They set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics, and conduct for their members, raising the bar for the entire industry.
Representing a wide range of property professionals, API advocate for their members with various stakeholders, providing them with the recognition they deserve. Their highly qualified and skilled professionals can be found in both private practice and the public sector, making API a unique and dedicated platform for expanding expertise and knowledge within the property profession.
API was using traditional software including Microsoft Excel for accepting new member applications, tracking their progress in terms of courses, events, and webinars they attend, manage the renewal process, and internal communication.
illuminance Solutions proposed API to use our Membership and Association Management System (MAMS) as a single CRM application to allow new members to apply for memberships through Microsoft Portal, manage all applications, documentation review, internal communication and automate the process of invoicing and payment through the eWay and QuickBooks integration.
MAMS enabled The Australian Property Institute with:
- Seamless integration with other third-party applications such as LMS, eWay, and QB
- Real-time access to member information, document review, and approval of new members
- Renewal automation for API members through validation and invoice generation
- Single platform for managing members, applications, knowledge base articles, and members’ performance reviews
- Assign tasks to users and sending online notifications
- Access to myriad reports to manage daily operations
Membership & Association Management System (MAMS)
Membership & Association Management System (MAMS) is the result of many years of illuminance Solutions’ serving consumer and member based organisations. This highly integrated, tailored system has been developed based on Microsoft technologies to provide the optimal solution for your business. illuminance Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and ensures ongoing optimal use of both present and future Cloud Platform Capabilities.
MAMS is an all-encompassing solution that tackle the operational hurdles encountered by numerous associations, with a primary focus on the following key areas:
- Member Engagement
- Membership Renewals
- Event Management
This solution is utilised by associations to enhance their overall operations by:
- Enabling the association to effectively nurture and monitor member engagement
- Streamlining administrative tasks, thereby reducing costs and enhancing efficiency
- Elevating the value of association membership through an improved user experience
- Establishing a robust data framework that can be leveraged to identify industry trends
Microsoft Dynamics 365
MAMS is built on a modern and powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud-based platform which combines components of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), along with productivity applications with the integration of superior accounting tools, this platform has been tailored to provide a complete management system which will improve the key areas of productivity, recording, communication, application and membership and association management.
How can we help?
If you have some questions or would like to get a quote, please get in touch!